Group Therapy > Sharing Experiences

Audio / Video expo in Raleigh, NC

(1/1)

dflee:
Anybody make it?
Pics or explanation of equipment would be nice.

Don

mdconnelly:
I was really hoping to make it but... life got in the way.   I've known the folks at Audio Advice ever since they first opened (well, I'm guessing most faces have changed and it's been a few years since I've been back but Leon Shaw, the founder way back when is still there). They're one of the few high-quality audio dealers that have survived, mostly because they ventured big time into home theater installations for the well off.

GDHAL:

--- Quote from: mdconnelly on August 07, 2023, 09:22:55 AM ---.........They're one of the few high-quality audio dealers that have survived, mostly because they ventured big time into home theater installations for the well off.

--- End quote ---

One of the other few high-quality audio dealers that have survived, mostly because they ventured big time into home theater installations for the well off, is Audio Breakthroughs https://www.audio1975.com. Bruce Clark, the owner, has been in business 48 years with the same brick and mortar storefront!

I've purchased most (though not all) of my A/V gear from him, going back 25 or more years ago to the present day.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version