Author Topic: Great Experience with a phono cable/interconnect fabricator  (Read 3219 times)

Offline jimbones

• Audio Neurotic
  • Two plus Two Speakers
Hey Guys, anytime I have an extraordinarily good experience with a manufacturer/supplier/dealer I like to share that experience. (Disclaimer: This is NOT and advertisement and that I do not work for or represent the supplier discussed below)

Recently I needed to "freshen up" my Linn LP12. So I wanted to upgrade my phono interconnects.

I found out about Yannis on ebay and exchanged many emails with him. (ultimately my purchase was not made thru ebay) I was undecided between a Cardas (4x24) and Silver cable. So I bought both under special arrangement to be able to trial them  and return one that was less preferred for a full refund.

Yannis is a complete gentleman and answered every question that I had and did not rush me in returning the cable. My experience in dealing with Yannis is one of the best I have had as an audiophile. I have had some very poor experiences in the past which made me abandon my beloved hobby in the early 1990's. Yannis' cables are very well made and sound great. I believe he makes all kinds of interconnects and does custom work and his prices are great. There is no way I would have been able to get the same deal from a major manufacturer. I believe in helping out the "little guy" when ever I can. I hope you will try his cables. His ebay name is back25beat10.

If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 02:58:35 PM by jimbones »
Rogue RP7 Pre, Art Audio Vinyl Reference Phono,CJ Premier 12 Pwr, VPI Classic II/Dynavector 20X2L, Roon Rock, Auralic Vega DAC, Emotiva ERC-3, MIT, TWL, WireWorld, Wywires, Shunyata