(1/3) > >>

goldlizsts:
Hey Gang,

What's up?  This group is sloooowly sliding down..... Any Rave idea? :thumb:

GDHAL:

--- Quote from: goldlizsts on June 11, 2023, 08:26:28 AM ---Hey Gang,

--- End quote ---

There is no hell. There is only France. You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.

I'm in zip 11520. If you wanna swing by for a real good time, let me know. I can host two (plus myself) only.

Nick B:

--- Quote from: goldlizsts on June 11, 2023, 08:26:28 AM ---Hey Gang,

--- End quote ---

Hey Shek,

Not much happening on the west coast....I've made a few changes with equipment and the improvements are very noticable and enjoyable. There's not a soul near me in the Las Vegas area,  but aren't you east coasters pretty close together??

Nick

goldlizsts:
At least we're communicating.  I know, we're getting old, and the audio enthusiasm is waning.... Well, I just hope here and there, someone will host a Rave so we can gather and have some fun, like in the old days...

Take care, whoever reads this.  Hope to see ya soon!

Shek

mresseguie:
Ya never know, Nick. Someday you might hear a knock on your front door and discover ME  :rofl: standing there with a DAC or new 300b mono amps in hand. If I can con...er...persuade my wife that she and I need to do another road trip to tour the western US, it might just happen.

Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version