Author Topic: Italian Spinach and Eggs  (Read 624 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Italian Spinach and Eggs
« on: February 22, 2022, 12:44:06 PM »
  One package frozen chopped Spinach, 5 eggs, 1/2 cup Romano cheese, black pepper, pinch of salt, grated nutmeg. defrost spinach and drain DRY. In a bowl mix all together. Heat up a large cast iron pan. Add EVOO to fry. Use a gravey spoon to make individual patties. Fry til golden brown. Mangia.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
Re: Italian Spinach and Eggs
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 02:09:22 PM »
  One package frozen chopped Spinach, 5 eggs, 1/2 cup Romano cheese, black pepper, pinch of salt, grated nutmeg. defrost spinach and drain DRY. In a bowl mix all together. Heat up a large cast iron pan. Add EVOO to fry. Use a gravey spoon to make individual patties. Fry til golden brown. Mangia.

charles
Ooooooh, yeah I'll try this tonight!  Sounds delicious!

Thanks muchly, Bro'!
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 08:48:49 PM »
Yum!

I made this tonight... mostly.

The eggs I had were jumbos and the mixture was very loose, so I tightened it up with a few home made bread crumbs, just enough so it wasn't too runny.  I added a little truffle, black garlic and Parmesan seasoning, too.
Gayle told me to tell you thanks.  O

Rollo: thank you   :thumb:  Dee-frickin'-licious!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 08:51:24 PM by P.I. »
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2022, 08:38:11 AM »
  Glad you enjoyed it. If you do not dry out the Spinach it will be loose. Ex Large use 4 next time. Was a Friday nghti staple with Italian Tuna when we did not eat met on Friday's.
 Italian Tuna is just EVOO and Red wine vinegar with chopped Red onion and celery. Enjoy!!

charles
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2022, 11:00:21 AM »
  Glad you enjoyed it. If you do not dry out the Spinach it will be loose. Ex Large use 4 next time. Was a Friday nghti staple with Italian Tuna when we did not eat met on Friday's.
 Italian Tuna is just EVOO and Red wine vinegar with chopped Red onion and celery. Enjoy!!

charles
Thanks!

Offline dflee

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2022, 12:19:50 PM »
Charles:
You might replace my "All Recipes" app.
You can call "Rollo's Recipes".
I see a cook book in your future (I hope).

Don
"Enjoy pleasure, not because it is fleeting, but because it exists at all." Sacrament, Clive Barker.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2022, 12:31:05 PM »
Charles:

Don

Thanks. Have been tempted as others suggest the same. Next Recipe will be Sausage, Broccoli Rabe and Feta EGGROLLS.

charles

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2022, 10:27:38 PM »
Charles:

Don

Thanks. Have been tempted as others suggest the same. Next Recipe will be Sausage, Broccoli Rabe and Feta EGGROLLS.

charles
We do green chili, onion and cheese eggrolls... kind of like mini rellenos.  You can also include the protein of your choice.  Sausage, chorizo, chicken and shrimp are great choices!

Offline dflee

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2022, 07:22:35 PM »
Dang!
Why don't I live closer to either Dave or Charles. You guys are killin me.
Y'all have never dealt with a woman from the south. If it sounds different than Shirley is automatically biased against it. It took me forever to get her to try Pad Thi and she loved it.

Don
"Enjoy pleasure, not because it is fleeting, but because it exists at all." Sacrament, Clive Barker.

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2022, 09:30:19 PM »
Dang!
Why don't I live closer to either Dave or Charles. You guys are killin me.
Y'all have never dealt with a woman from the south. If it sounds different than Shirley is automatically biased against it. It took me forever to get her to try Pad Thi and she loved it.

Don
I'm just s foodie that loves to cook.  Gayle loves to eat my cooking.  Life is good  :thumb: