Author Topic: For Asio4all users (like me)  (Read 2126 times)

Offline satfrat

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • Dallas Cowboys,, America's Team!
For Asio4all users (like me)
« on: February 04, 2012, 07:34:34 PM »
The Asio4all website has finally come out with a new upgraded version after over 1.5 years with Version 2.10 and as luck would have it, I just happened to check up on the website the very day that it was being released.  8)

Version 2.11 Beta 1 (changes from Version 2.10)

"Support multiple sample rates concurrently - for as long as they are physically derived from a common master clock, are integer multiples of each other (except 44.1/48kHz special case), etc...

Support a number of sample rates on the ASIO side that the audio device does not physically support. Basically, this means an extension to the on-the-fly rate conversion capabilities.

Fix a regression introduced in 2.10 related to input device aggregation

Minor stuff, as usual..."

I'm using it now so I know it works OK. Download the new version and it automatically changes over the old version with all your previous settings unchanged (if you tinker with them like I do), easy-peasy.  :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

Butler 3150 amps, Sunfire Theater Grand 4 processor, Mhdt Havana w/Vitamin Q cap bypass, HTPC, Empirical Off-Ramp 3 w/Ultraclock & Hynes PS, Odyssey Audio Lorelei's, Usher X-616's, Ridge Street Audio Poiema!!! IC/SC, BPT & UberBuss power conditioners