Author Topic: HAL servo sub Neutrik 4 pole connector mount  (Read 3666 times)

Online HAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • Audio Mad Scientist
    • Hollis Audio Labs
HAL servo sub Neutrik 4 pole connector mount
« on: February 24, 2023, 05:05:39 AM »
Servo sub cabinet Neutrik wiring connector mount

Talked with friend that is really good at 3D modeling and 3D printing.  Was looking for a way to mount the Neutrik 4 pole connectors for the wiring for the servo woofer in the 1x12 cabinet.  I use one connector per modular 1x12 cabinet to make it easy to move individual modules, so I can use either a 2x12 or 3x12 stack per side.

He made 3D printed Neutrik 4 pole mounts that allow the user to secure the wires to the mount.  The mount is screwed to the cabinet with countersunk wood screws.  The connector is secured to the mount with two machine screws, locking rings and nuts.  Color of the mount can be almost any color.

Anyone interested, they are available for $15/pair + shipping directly from HAL (Snail not included).

Contact me on AN messages for more info.

Online HAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • Audio Mad Scientist
    • Hollis Audio Labs
Re: HAL servo sub Neutrik 4 pole connector mount
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2023, 02:10:09 PM »
Installed the Neutrik Speakon 4 pole connector in the mount to try out.  The person that designed it has longer screws to use, I just had these for a test fit.

Online HAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • Audio Mad Scientist
    • Hollis Audio Labs
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2023, 04:49:44 AM »
Neutrik Speakon connector mounting hardware arrived.  Now I can mount the connectors in the subs for wiring. :)

Online HAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • Audio Mad Scientist
    • Hollis Audio Labs
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 03:30:29 AM »
First batch of the 3D printed Neutrik Speakon connector mounts is ready for a customer in AZ.  He wanted yellow, green and red pairs from the color chart.