Systemic Development > Psycho-Acoustics

Synergistic Research QRT

<< < (2/5) > >>

richidoo:
A little bowl to hold your snake oil!  :lol:

sleepyguy24:
I'm still quite the skeptic on the Synergistic Research ART or HFTs but if Rollo and the professor say it works I'll take their word for it. I won't be buying them anytime soon as I just can't wrap my head around they would impact sound.

Here is more info about them.

http://www.synergisticresearch.com/featured/how-to-set-up-hfts-feq-in-your-listening-room/

set-up

I'm being serious here though. Does anyone think you could simulate the effect of the HFTs? I haven't been able to find close-ups of them but they kind of look like thick socket wrench attachments. If I get 5 of them that are the same diameter or depth as the HFTs and place them like how Synergistic instructs I'm wondering if I get a sound change.

I remember some time ago for acoustic treatments people advised me to put some folded bath towels on my wall or thick floor pillows in the corners before I would buck up on acoustic treatments.

richidoo:
The Synergistic Research designer is a genius. He has several weird but efficacious products like this. People love that shit. Something to play with besides just listening to music... so boring! Cheap, weird accessories = gold mine. Acoustic Revive is another such brand.

DaveC:
I saw a lot of this kind of stuff at in past years at RMAF but they seemed to have disappeared for the most part this year.

I think everything makes a difference in sound, you just need to decide how far you want to go. These kinds of tweaks cross the line for me, I feel like putting effort in other areas would pay off a lot more.

rollo:
   Boys boys terms like snake oil is just not fair. Did you check out the video ? Did you try them ? After the RMAF demo they are almost sold out. So many people liked them and bought them so why not a try.
   These are not that expensive to try and come with a 30 day money back guarr.
    Should have some soon to report on. Open eyes.

charles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version