Author Topic: Stereomojo Review of our new HT3  (Read 13005 times)

RAW

Stereomojo Review of our new HT3
« on: June 30, 2007, 12:27:20 PM »

Offline Carlman

• Audio Neurotic
Re: Stereomojo Review of our new HT3
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 01:50:59 PM »
Hey Al, how about asking Art if he'd be willing to join us here... Seems like a nice guy!  Maybe he could even elaborate a bit more about your speakers...
-Carl
I really enjoy listening to music.

arthurs

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 09:36:07 PM »
Present and accounted for Carl..... :-P  What would you like me to elaborate on?

Offline Carlman

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 05:36:33 AM »
I don't know... I said that before I finished reading your review. ;)  So you covered quite a bit.  I also wanted to be sure you were part of AN since your speakers were discussed here fairly regularly. 

So, glad you're here!  Double-welcome!  :)
I really enjoy listening to music.

arthurs

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 10:15:26 AM »
I've been trolling around since right after you launched it, I don't post much, but that can always change!!! :)

I assume you're talking about the prototype LS-6's I have when you say my speakers are discussed...?
If you can point me at any threads I'd be more than happy to comment on the LS-6 there, and if anyone wants any further commentary or has questions on Al's very nice HT3's, here I am!

RAW

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 03:00:35 PM »
Those looking at the new review.
That pair is in Texas and we will sell them to the first person who asks ,this pair has been shipped around and was at RMAF last year just the addition of the new crossovers installed.With all this shipping there is a few scatches on the top of one of the cabinets from what I am told.

Price for this pair $950.00
Contact me if you interested in this pair.
As seen here at RMAF last year.

Now we also have cherry veneered pairs in stock and can ship them with in 2 days of ordering.