Group Therapy > NY Audio Rave

Storm #2

(1/2) > >>

tmazz:
How are you Ravers from NJ fairing with the big storm today? Long Island is forecasted to get 2" - 4" of rain today alone. Luckily I live in one of the highest elevation areas of the whole island, so whenever we get a large rainfall it just rolls downhill and away from us. I do hear there is a lot of parkway flooding.

I'm hoping the bulk of the rainfall is staying to the east and you guys get spared from a lot of it. After all that you guys got hit with over the last two weeks there is just no place for you to put it.  :roll:

Tom

rollo:
   Hey guys if you you have a SS amp no worry. A great boat anchor if need be. :roll:

charles

StereoNut:
FWIW

I'm hearing that the Carolinas aren't doing too good weather-wise.  I hope all you Mid-Atlantic to Southeast audiophiles are warm and dry.  (And everyone else too!)

SN

richidoo:
http://www.wral.com/weather/

Don't worry about us!   :thumb:

BobM:
The pond in the back of my house has overflowed its banks, over the bicycle path and is not in the woods leading up to the houses. It's getting closer but probably needs to rise another 8-10 feet before it breaches the retaining wall and lands on my lawn. That's a whole lot more water. Even the worst storm I ever saw (with ducks floating between the trees) only came within 5 feet of that wall and was still 5 feet below it.

So I think I'm safe, but the houses directly on the water south of me are absolutely underwater.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version