Group Therapy > NY Audio Rave

March Rave at my house

(1/32) > >>

topround:
Topround is dead at AC, my new name is Mike, no handle to hide behind, I am who I am.  If I piss you off I did not mean to! I will host an audio gathering at my house on March 20th. All are welcome.
Record sale.   bring money please
Demo of vibration isolation systems
Friends, Wine, beer, food, music.

Theme is what you like, bring beverages, I will take care of food. Martin bring the Samoas please they are great!

Main system will remain, you can fool with amps if you like( bring your Brystons) but main system will remain intact for most part.
Second system will be
Modded counterpoint sa220
melos pre
modded alon speakers

this second system will allow you to play with gear as you like

3rd system will be my son's vinyl based system 8 watts of glorious tubes,, actually not bad :thumb:

be yourself, have fun, it may be my last rave
and again all are welcome, I have room for a couple of sleepovers if neccessary
Mike
\

Mike

mfsoa:
I'm in.

-Mike

lonewolfny42:

--- Quote ---March 20th....
--- End quote ---

Great...thanks Mike. :thumb:

--- Quote ---Main system will remain, you can fool with amps if you like( bring your Brystons) but main system will remain intact for most part.
--- End quote ---

What are you "running" now ? :?

--- Quote ---Record sale.   bring money please
--- End quote ---

Cool.....

--- Quote ---..... it may be my last rave
--- End quote ---

(sorry to hear that..please remember me in your will...)

Lizard_king:
Hey mikey,

I am there. Hang in there Kiddo.

topround:
Last rave, because my wife has had enough, but you never know, a lot can change in a year!

Main system:

Quicksilver MX190
Emotive Audio Sira(with Vcaps)
Lector CD player
Audio Physic Virgo 2's
Thorens TD 125 TT

Amp is on the floor everything else is on a rack, amp has easy access to change, the stuff on the rack can be a pain. No power cord swaps, what's there is there and I am not moving stuff around to try a PC in a rave environment. Maybe a mini rave just for PC's ..oh boy!

One more thing, I may have new carpets by then so please no shoes in the rooms with carpet, rest of the house no problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version