Author Topic: In case you need to contact me  (Read 26023 times)

evan1

In case you need to contact me
« on: May 29, 2010, 07:16:57 AM »
I have been banned from AC until June 28th , so you can contact me here if you need to.

Offline etcarroll

• Audio Neurotic
  • spin it!
Re: In case you need to contact me
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 07:36:51 AM »
Shocking!

Were you trying to sell audio Sham-wows again?  :rofl:
"...if you want to enjoy your gear, don't listen to anything that might be better."

Black Sand Cable

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 10:46:09 AM »
We should set up a little area here called "I have been banned by AC". Everybody who gets banned can hang out in that little area until such time as there sentence is up!  :rofl:

evan1

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 01:49:26 PM »
I was thinking just a section where you can say whatever you want and those who enter must put up with any BS without crying. It was harmless joking between Satfrat and me and I mad a joke about JohnR banning me and the JohnR posted some stuff and called me an Idiot and banned me. He should be banned for the name calling.The thread was in the General Audio section titled "Ascend Acoustics and Ice Amps" if anyone wants to check it out. I see no reason for the banning but with the way he runs the place he can keep it.

Offline Packfill

• Seeking Help
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 03:38:53 PM »
putting aside the issue of banning for a second.

what was your original post in that thread about?  (i.e. like satfrat I'm confused as to who the author is or was meant to be)

evan1

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 03:48:28 PM »
Was it deleted ?

I think Robin had asked that and thought I was the President of Ascend or something
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 03:50:20 PM by evan1 »

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 03:56:09 PM »
I was thinking just a section where you can say whatever you want and those who enter must put up with any BS without crying.

That is so NOT AudioNervosa.

Offline Packfill

• Seeking Help
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2010, 04:07:44 PM »
I guess I am repeating Robin's question because I got the same impression as him and you never responded as to why it seemed like someone else was posting under your name.

To be clear.   I don't really care, I'm just curious since it seems to be the genesis of your banning which is the reason for this thread on AN.

evan1

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2010, 04:36:54 PM »
I answered it and the reason was I did not put in qoutation marks

evan1

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2010, 04:41:22 PM »
I was thinking just a section where you can say whatever you want and those who enter must put up with any BS without crying.

That is so NOT AudioNervosa.

We should set up a little area here called "I have been banned by AC". Everybody who gets banned can hang out in that little area until such time as there sentence is up!  :rofl:

No, it isn't. Just more direct than this one.

Offline Packfill

• Seeking Help
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2010, 04:56:30 PM »
OK

good luck on quitting smoking
maybe you should visit the brooklyn ravers for some "methadone"

lonewolfny42

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2010, 08:03:12 PM »
Looks like you clicked your ruby red slippers Evan...you did type that... :duh

The AC police has caught me. John R please ban me.

Offline satfrat

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • Dallas Cowboys,, America's Team!
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2010, 01:46:49 AM »
Sorry Evan, guess I'm sorta surprised that your ranting wish was granted but I'm definitely not surprised by the namecalling.  :roll:

My best advise Evan if you decide to come back to AC, enjoy the site for what it is and ignore it for what it isn't. Less headaches that way. Take it from someone who was banned for 30 days and censored for 4 months last year (with assorted namecalling included of course).  :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

Butler 3150 amps, Sunfire Theater Grand 4 processor, Mhdt Havana w/Vitamin Q cap bypass, HTPC, Empirical Off-Ramp 3 w/Ultraclock & Hynes PS, Odyssey Audio Lorelei's, Usher X-616's, Ridge Street Audio Poiema!!! IC/SC, BPT & UberBuss power conditioners

evan1

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2010, 02:10:44 AM »
Sorry Evan, guess I'm sorta surprised that your ranting wish was granted but I'm definitely not surprised by the namecalling.  :roll:

My best advise Evan if you decide to come back to AC, enjoy the site for what it is and ignore it for what it isn't. Less headaches that way. Take it from someone who was banned for 30 days and censored for 4 months last year (with assorted namecalling included of course).  :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

He won't want me back. Ive never cared for HIS censorship over there.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 06:22:55 AM by evan1 »

evan1

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2010, 02:26:52 AM »
Looks like you clicked your ruby red slippers Evan...you did type that... :duh

The AC police has caught me. John R please ban me.

Chris.
he took innocent ball busting between 2 members who actually  have met face to face and made a problem out of it. His name was mentioned  ? Big deal. I didn't call him names ....YET.He called me names. and I believe he also said "I do not even know what this thread is about ." Hey I have a good idea maybe he should MYOB .But he is allowed to do what he wants.It's his playground to act like the man upstairs. We have all seen bigger issues over there for him to deal with.He has acted like a child.Again