Author Topic: Viva Hifi at Capital Audio Fest  (Read 4495 times)

Offline Scottdazzle

• Seeking Help
Viva Hifi at Capital Audio Fest
« on: August 06, 2015, 10:33:38 AM »
Viva Hifi is teaming up with Daedalus, ModWright, WyWires, and VPI this year.  We will have two systems, two rooms.  You'll be able to see and hear the new Daedalus Poseidon speakers, ModWright's new tube amp, WyWires new Diamond Series cables, and the VPI Avenger.  Hope to see you all there!
Viva Hifi in Vienna, VA
email: vivahifi@gmail.com
Retired

Offline KLH007

• Seeking Help
Re: Viva Hifi at Capital Audio Fest
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 10:19:21 AM »
Scott, Your rooms with Daedalus, ModWright, WyWires, and VPI are always a joy to just sit down and enjoy some good tunes. I appreciate how you match the room size to the speaker and get tight bass w/o overpowering the space. I'm looking forward to hearing the latest Daedalus speaker, and that wild looking Avenger.
Kemper

Offline rpf

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 11:55:56 AM »
What new Modwright tube amp?
Mac Mini>Singxer SU-1>Lampizator Amber II>Rogue Cronus Magnum>Aural Acoustics Model B.
TWL PCs; Audio Envy ICs & SCs; Purist Digital IC; PI Audio USB Cable and Buss-Stop.
Sonos Connect, iFi SPDIF iPurifier, Schiit Modi Multibit, Audioengine 5+

Offline Scottdazzle

• Seeking Help
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 04:35:48 PM »
Thanks KLH007. We're really excited about the systems this year. 

RPF, it's the prototype of an amp Dan's been quietly working on.  Only a few people have seen or heard it. CAF will be the first public appearance.
Viva Hifi in Vienna, VA
email: vivahifi@gmail.com
Retired

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 10:16:30 AM »
  See ya there Scottdazzle. I owe you a dinner, well much more but dinner will suffice for now.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.