The Market > Group Buys, Groupons, and Tours

Grover Huffman IC Group Buy

<< < (2/24) > >>

bpape:
... and maybe a link to Grover's website?

Bryan

richidoo:
As of last month, he didn't have a site. Supposedly waiting on a patent before he ramps up. He seems pretty popular on the web as it is right now! The genius underdog inventor with better and cheaper products than the establishment always has appeal.  

I too would love to have another website full of products to covet. Just what I need!

Mr_bill2:

--- Quote from: "richidoo" ---The genius underdog inventor with better and cheaper products than the establishment always has appeal.
--- End quote ---

Right on..."fight the power"!! :twisted:

Carlman:
I will invite Grover to respond the questions about the type of IC's and speaker cables... but I know he wanted to keep it simple for the group buy.. which I appreciated... so this GB is for IC's only.

As to photos... someone took one at the last gathering... Stereophool?  Was that you?  If you send the photo to me, I'll gladly post it.

I just lent my 2 loaner pairs to a local friend to try so, I can't take a photo now. :(  I should've done that... doh!  

I agree a website would be nice... But Rich is correct.. he's waiting on a patent to do a website... How those things are related, I have no idea.  But, it's nice to know one is coming regardless.

Thanks for the responses (and payments!) We're off to a good start.... already have 6 pair of cables. :)

-Carl

mdconnelly:
Carl, I'll definitely get in on this Grover group buy but I'd like to second the request for including his speaker cables as well if possible.   If not, I'll contact him separately on that.

P.S. Does anyone have any experience with his balanced ICs or digital IC?

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version