The Market > Group Buys, Groupons, and Tours

Grover's IC's; Pre-GB update

(1/1)

Carlman:
Just a quick update... I've sent a note to Grover asking for permission to post a group buy here... However, I also included a lot of questions and details about it so I'm waiting to hear back from him now...

If Grover's ok with everything, I'll start the GB for Grover's cables within a few days..

-C

richidoo:
We had a listen to these ICs at my place this past Sunday. Whoa nellie!

What an amazing change. This is not subtle at all. Transparency was the most obvious improvement. Details that I never knew were in the music suddenly are there, easy to hear. The tiniest details are passed through. I was drunk on the details and resolution, but others were commenting on improvements to frequencys, hi, lo, dynamics. You know the usual, "everything is better" cable hype. But we all agreed within 2 seconds that the change was obvious and for the better. The grovers were obviously better than my anti-cable ICs and I will be ordering at least 2 pairs, maybe more depending on the price. I still like the anti-cables for the money, so I am curious what Grover is charging!

Congratulations Grover. You have a winner. I wanna get mine before you figure out you can charge a lot more!
Rich

Carlman:
Well, good news... it's here... http://www.audionervosa.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=245

Post any questions you have to the new thread... I'll be closing this one..

Thanks,
Carl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version