Group Therapy > NC Triangulation

Interest in a G2G at my place on Saturday or Sunday, Nov. 22/23?

<< < (2/5) > >>

tmazz:
We are looking at temperatures in NYC that will peak no higher than the low 40s and drop into the mid 20s every day for the rest of the week.  :roll:

I sure wish I could make it down there join you guys (this time for reasons over and above the usual comradery and audio fun.)   :dj:

richidoo:
It's cold as a witches tit this morning, we did have some 20s lows. But there is a warming trend ahead as this big front passed over us last night. Should be up to the normal 60s by the weekend.

pumpkinman:

--- Quote from: tmazz on November 17, 2014, 09:27:06 PM ---We are looking at temperatures in NYC that will peak no higher than the low 40s and drop into the mid 20s every day for the rest of the week.  :roll:

I sure wish I could make it down there join you guys (this time for reasons over and above the usual comradery and audio fun.)   :dj:

--- End quote ---

Was 23 here this morning and it never got past 28 for a high. it's Jan. weather in Nov.  :shock:

BobM:
You were a week late for me. I was down there a week ago but back in NY now. However ....... it is a possibility that I could be joining your little community in a year or so.
 :?:

Have a great time and post some pic's.

... and be thankful that you don't live in Buffalo today.

hometheaterdoc:
it's Saturday starting at 1PM... Sorry for any confusion...  Saturday seemed to work for most folks...  I can always risk my health and life and have it both days starting at 1PM if Sunday is more convenient for the AN guys :)

I'll send some PMs to the guys....  I should probably post something on the AC circle as well...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version