Group Therapy > NC Triangulation

Interest in a G2G at my place on Saturday or Sunday, Nov. 22/23?

<< < (5/5)

stereofool:
NOPE  :)!

jtwrace:

--- Quote from: Emil on November 23, 2014, 03:24:50 AM ---
Anyone bring a camera? :)

--- End quote ---
Fortunately no. 

Carlman:
I took 2. I'll try to get 'em posted soon. ;)
-C

jtwrace:

--- Quote from: Carlman on November 24, 2014, 05:43:42 AM ---I took 2. I'll try to get 'em posted soon. ;)
-C

--- End quote ---
I really hope neither of me...I hate my pictures on the net. 

hometheaterdoc:
you're not alone Jason....  at least the running joke for many years was to post pictures of my derriere as I was bent over an equipment rack swapping cables around and hooking up different gear :)

Thanks to everyone that dropped by.  I had a grand ol' time.  It ended up in two waves, essentially... and then Sol and I went until close to 3AM building some cables together and listening to the latest iterations of his integrated amps... the i15 was a favorite of mine.  Crazy good for how much he's got in the parts for it.

I'm already anxious for the next one... I learned a few things on equipment setups this time that should help when I have to hook up a bunch of stuff for headphone centric meet the next time... I already ordered up some longer power cords and more power conditioning equipment :)

I really like what the SAM processing does on the Devialet.  If I had my life depending on choosing only one system setup instead of having all these options to use :), I'd probably gravitate more toward the Unison Research setup since it is more my kind of sound... but it would be hard to give up what the Devialet does, or the splitting of the different sonic signatures that the AMR does... 

I finally got a chance Sunday, a day late, to take some measurements of the REL Gibraltar subwoofers... wow they were really off (still liked the sound of them that way though ;) hahaha)  sounds even better in the big system right now...  and swapped some cables around in the devialet/m30.1 setup and like that sound balance a bit better, too.... damn, I really did slap this together too soon before I had everything dialed in better....  maybe a few folks will want to hear the 2 channel when they come for the headphone focused meet and I can play things in reverse this time :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version