This order just shipped an hour ago.

mresseguie:
These are the CDs I got in my first order:

Jazz 4 All / Simone XRCD24
Various Artists / Jazz Kaleidoscope (Sampler) HDCD CD         
Tsuyoshi Yamamoto Trio / Midnight Sugar Gold CD   
Tsuyoshi Yamamoto Trio / Misty Gold CD   
Tsuyoshi Yamamoto Trio / Autumn In Seattle Ultra HD   
Various Artists / The Best Audiophile Voices Selections XRCD2 CD [This one is backordered.]

I'm really enjoying the Jazz 4 All CD. With my preamp's volume set very low, I can still distinctly hear each instrument. A friend was over two evenings ago, and he remarked on how clear and well recorded this CD is.

tmazz:
If you like those XRCDs you should check out the Elusive Disc web site Link BelowED is the US distributor of the XRCD line and as usch usually has the best selection. They also from time to time run blowout sales to get rid of stock that is not moving. I have gotten XRCDs from them for as low as $5 for new sealed copies.

http://www.elusivedisc.com/Home-Of-XRCD/products/859/

mresseguie:

--- Quote from: tmazz on June 21, 2019, 01:47:24 PM ---If you like those XRCDs you should check out the Elusive Disc web site Link BelowED is the US distributor of the XRCD line and as usch usually has the best selection. They also from time to time run blowout sales to get rid of stock that is not moving. I have gotten XRCDs from them for as low as $5 for new sealed copies.

http://www.elusivedisc.com/Home-Of-XRCD/products/859/

--- End quote ---

Holy moly, tmazz. This is a gold mine of choices. I thank you, but my wife may have a slightly different feeling.  :rofl: [J/K...It took her years to come round, but now she enjoys having music play in the background.]

mresseguie:
About 10 days ago, I ordered 6 CDs from Resonance Records. They arrived in the mail today.

Titles are:

Jazz Piano Panorama: The Best of Piano Jazz on Resonance

Sing a Song of Jazz: The Best of Vocal Jazz on Resonance

Groovin' Hard: Live at The Penthouse 1964 - 1968

Lori Bell: The Music of Djavan

Donald Vega: With Respect to Monty

Andreas Oberg: My Favorite Guitars

Between these and the other CDs, I have too much new music to absorb easily. It'll take me a while before I can post my impressions. However, I could offer up initial impressions without trying to go deep.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version