Music Ward > Album Reviews

Big Sale at Acoustic Sounds

<< < (3/3)

Nick B:

--- Quote from: mresseguie on June 23, 2019, 12:02:55 AM ---About 10 days ago, I ordered 6 CDs from Resonance Records. They arrived in the mail today.

Titles are:

Jazz Piano Panorama: The Best of Piano Jazz on Resonance

Sing a Song of Jazz: The Best of Vocal Jazz on Resonance

Groovin' Hard: Live at The Penthouse 1964 - 1968

Lori Bell: The Music of Djavan

Donald Vega: With Respect to Monty

Andreas Oberg: My Favorite Guitars

Between these and the other CDs, I have too much new music to absorb easily. It'll take me a while before I can post my impressions. However, I could offer up initial impressions without trying to go deep.

How about doing that if time allows? Thanks

--- End quote ---

tmazz:

--- Quote from: mresseguie on June 23, 2019, 12:02:55 AM ---About 10 days ago, I ordered 6 CDs from Resonance Records. They arrived in the mail today.

Titles are:

Jazz Piano Panorama: The Best of Piano Jazz on Resonance

Sing a Song of Jazz: The Best of Vocal Jazz on Resonance

Groovin' Hard: Live at The Penthouse 1964 - 1968

Lori Bell: The Music of Djavan

Donald Vega: With Respect to Monty

Andreas Oberg: My Favorite Guitars

Between these and the other CDs, I have too much new music to absorb easily. It'll take me a while before I can post my impressions. However, I could offer up initial impressions without trying to go deep.

--- End quote ---

Don't feel like you need to do an in depth analysis of everything you listen to. but I  (and a lot of other guys on the forum) would appreciate any feedback you might have even if it as simple as a thumbs up or thumbs down on the Music  and SQ on a CD.
There are so many recordings out there. You can't try them all , so it is a big help if somebody says, "Hey you have to check out this one" or "Don't waste your time with that one." Something short and sweet can be a wealth of information for somebody considering a purchase of a CD they have never heard before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version