Systemic Development > Digital Audio Devices

Lyngdorf TDAI-1120

(1/3) > >>

malloy:
Has anyone heard this or any of their products?

https://lyngdorf.steinwaylyngdorf.com/lyngdorf-tdai-1120/

I am quite intrigued by the different EQ settings/voicings.

Seems like a bargain for what it offers - streamer, amp, RoomPerfect, etc.

Paul

Nick B:
Paul,

I’ve not heard any negative comments about any Lyndorf equipment. I didn’t see Qobuz availability and I’m wondering why. I also didn’t see the price… Maybe I missed it, but can you tell us what it is?

malloy:
Hi Nick,

The price is around $2,400. Some open box units can be had for under $2K.

This reviewer says that he used Qobuz with the Lyngdorf.

https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/1575-lyngdorf-audio-tdai-1120-streaming-integrated-amplifier-dac

I think you have to have Roon. The Lyngdorf is Roon ready.

Paul

Nick B:
Paul,

Seems a good bargain for all that your getting. I heard about TacT room correction years ago. Is this wishful thinking or are you seriously considering it?

Nick

malloy:
Nick,

Apologies! Got too busy to reply! Might consider it seriously for next year. I'd already blown my budget this year after buying the tube amp I now have.  :lol:

I've been looking for a streamer for the past year and this thought that if I spent a little more, I'd get a lot more - in this case a streamer and an amp!

Been looking at streamer/amps and around the same price (around $2K) you have this, the different NADs, the Naim Atom (around $3,000, but around $2K++ used or open box) and then you have the Hifi Rose below:

From a looks perspective and wow factor, the HiFi Rose beats them all, but I am quite sure the touch screen will need replacing at some time in the future. Not sure about the sound, either. It is reportedly very good, especially for the price, but there are no direct comparisons to any of the others I've listed.

Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version