Systemic Development > Bipolar System Disorders

Schumann Resonators? Two Part Question

(1/4) > >>

James Edward:
Hi all. I’ve been intrigued by these devices, and considering their low cost, I’m going to try a couple. They seem to run anywhere from 15-100 bucks, and it seems cosmetics, not quality, determines the price difference. Anyone’s experience is appreciated.
Part two of my question, and the more important one- these all seem to run off of 5 volts- the standard USB power. I have scrupulously avoided having these chargers anywhere near my equipment- it’s been my experience that they generate a LOT of noise. Just play an am radio near one and you’ll hear what I mean. Are there less noisy ones available? I hate to introduce a problem where none exists, in order to introduce a new tweak...
I hope I’ve explained this properly.

HAL:
Take a look at the SlimQ 65 watt style USB A and USBC connector style very small chargers.  They have multiple output voltages (9V-20V) depending on device connected to the USB C port and 5VDC for the USB A port.  You can also run 2 devices at a time, so charge a phone and run the generator at the same time. 

These use the new GaN style devices that are both higher efficiency and higher frequency capable to make EMI noise filtering easier. 

Nick B:
I think the Schumann Resonators have come up before....maybe from Charles. Aren’t we talking about generating a wave at 7.83 hz and possibly creating a better, “friendlier”  environment for the sound in our listening environment to travel?

https://www.learning-mind.com/schumann-resonance-human-consciousness/

rollo:
  Correct Nick.  To improve any one chosen { Acoustic Revive for me } add an iFi wall wart. Dead quiet. The Shuman resonator needs to be 5 ft off the floor for best results.

charles

Nick B:

--- Quote from: James Edward on March 10, 2021, 12:41:28 PM ---Hi all. I’ve been intrigued by these devices, and considering their low cost, I’m going to try a couple. They seem to run anywhere from 15-100 bucks, and it seems cosmetics, not quality, determines the price difference. Anyone’s experience is appreciated.
Part two of my question, and the more important one- these all seem to run off of 5 volts- the standard USB power. I have scrupulously avoided having these chargers anywhere near my equipment- it’s been my experience that they generate a LOT of noise. Just play an am radio near one and you’ll hear what I mean. Are there less noisy ones available? I hate to introduce a problem where none exists, in order to introduce a new tweak...
I hope I’ve explained this properly.

--- End quote ---

Jim,
Did you ever buy these? I was reading quite a thread on Agon about the resonators. Quite interesting and mostly civil, but some guys can’t seemingly communicate in a decent, respectful way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version