Music Ward > Album Reviews

LEONARD BERNSTEIN EDITION 80 CD BOX

(1/2) > >>

StereoNut:
I just got an e-mail from PopMarket on this.

http://www.popmarket.com/?cid=nl%3A1022774902&utm_medium=email&utm_source=generator-popmarket&utm_campaign=email%7C1022774902%7C20141102&utm_content=nllink-3d021374-Header%20Image

80 Cd's for a member price of $99.99.

SN

sleepyguy24:
Just a heads up. With the tax on this it comes to $109 shipped. There are other sellers on Amazon with a high ratings where it will come out to $105 shipped. The reason I'm putting this out there was in the past I thought I got a deal from PopMarket only to find Amazon pricing slightly cheaper and shipped faster. Once I ordered a Morrissey record set and it took a couple of weeks before I got it.

jimbones:
And if you order now we'll double your order that 160 cd's!

tmazz:
As much as I like Bernstein from a musical perspective, the Columbia NY Philharmonic recordings generally leave me feeling cold. And this is not just audio snobdom that I got since starting to play with high end toys. My father was a big Bernstein fan (I guess it was a NY thing) and even back when I was a kid for some reason those recording just never got my interest.

StereoNut:
FWIW - It's not my "cup of tea" either.  I just thought there'd be some interest here on AN.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version