Author Topic: UFC's The Ultimate Fighter leaves Spike, moves to FX  (Read 5819 times)

Offline satfrat

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • Dallas Cowboys,, America's Team!
UFC's The Ultimate Fighter leaves Spike, moves to FX
« on: February 28, 2012, 01:37:56 AM »
And it's coming LIVE this season! This from The Morning Bridge:

The UFC signed a deal with FOX Sports Media Group to air two 13-week seasons of "The Ultimate Fighter Live" on FX annually for seven years. The show will feature live bouts every week as opposed to previous seasons of the show that were pre-recorded months in advance. The new show begins Friday, March 9 at 9pm ET with a special 2.5 hour live premiere.

Cheers,
Robin
Butler 3150 amps, Sunfire Theater Grand 4 processor, Mhdt Havana w/Vitamin Q cap bypass, HTPC, Empirical Off-Ramp 3 w/Ultraclock & Hynes PS, Odyssey Audio Lorelei's, Usher X-616's, Ridge Street Audio Poiema!!! IC/SC, BPT & UberBuss power conditioners

Offline sleepyguy24

• Obsessively Audiophilic
Re: UFC's The Ultimate Fighter leaves Spike, moves to FX
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 09:02:46 PM »
I was cleaning out some of my old posts here and stumbled upon this post. Now the UFC has moved from FX to Fox Sports 1. From what I've listened too as much as the UFC garnered good ratings for FX the powers that be at FX didn't want anything to do with the reality show the Ultimate Fighter or want their programming bumped by UFC fight nights.

I'm really enjoying the UFC on Fox Sports 1. Come to think of it I think that is the only thing I watch on Fox Sports 1. I guess I'll always be an ESPN guy.