Group Therapy > NY Audio Rave

Rave on!

<< < (2/3) > >>

BobM:
Thanks Carl. It looks like it will be calming down soon, especially in light of the new AC proposal to reverse some of the policy decisions of the past, which is long in coming.

We all appreciate your patience. But look at the bright side, you've got a whole new batch of people on your site and more traffic this week than the last month  :D/

Carlman:
So you're speaking for the NYAR, Bob?  and patting me on the head at the same time? nice.  :roll:
We've got some pretty big plans for AN, if they all pan out, should be more fun than any other audio forum... we'll see. 

Bob in St. Louis:
If the Ravers get their own private area, I MUST be allowed access.
I mean, who else is going to kick them in their collective 'nads, keep them in line and remind them what a bunch of panty-wastes they are?  :-P :twisted:
Go eat a big apple and chill out.

Just funnin' guys.  ;)

Bob

BobM:

--- Quote from: Carlman on October 13, 2009, 10:20:47 AM ---So you're speaking for the NYAR, Bob?  and patting me on the head at the same time? nice.  :roll:

--- End quote ---

Not even close. I couldn't even conceive of shutting down all those NY mouths  :lol:
But I think we all do appreciate your hospitality and willingness to work with us, and I think I CAN speak for everyone by saying that.

Carlman:
The more I think about it.. providing a special private section might be seen as hiding something.. and that really isn't what I want. 
Thanks for your kind words, Bob..

-Carl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version