Author Topic: GIGAWATT POWER CONDITIONERS  (Read 4955 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
GIGAWATT POWER CONDITIONERS
« on: February 21, 2019, 11:39:32 AM »
  Now that Dave is slowing down I needed a new line of conditioners to try. Bought a Gigawatt PC-2+ with six outlets. Coming from Poland I was a bit skeptical however their engineering prowess won me over.
They work as advertised. Big open stage and dead quite. Now using the Gigawatt strip as well as I use two dedicated lines. One for Digital, for analog.
 They also make Audio Circuit breakers, Duplex recept, in-wall wiring and power cords. TWL PC are better and work very well with line of conditioners.

charles
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 11:50:15 AM by rollo »
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline Folsom

• Obsessively Audiophilic
Re: GIGAWATT POWER CONDITIONERS
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 11:52:33 AM »
They look like they're a variation of the Felix. Although, probably without my updates...

link is broken btw.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 06:14:01 AM »
They look like they're a variation of the Felix. Although, probably without my updates...

link is broken btw.

Look again, no contest. The PC-2+ has a magnetic breaker [ no fuse] and DC blocker built in. Three dedicated filter banks, anti resonant enclosure, Silver plated wiring and receptacles. I sell the line BTW.

charles
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline Folsom

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 07:20:12 PM »
Still the base topology. I'm not sure what the contest is about?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 07:21:58 PM by Folsom »

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 09:39:00 AM »
  Anyway back to Gigawatt subject of the post. We have had numerous PCs from leading Manufacturers in for evaluation. None have performed better than Gigawatt. The Uberbuss was the closest. The regenerating type had a warm house sound. Others were either bright or forward in presentation or both. The Gigawatt adds nothing sonic wise and provides a huge open properly scaled sound stage. Actually the most used PC at CAf this year, I believe six or more rooms.

charles