Author Topic: AMBER ALERT!!! - LampizatOr Holiday Season Group Buy  (Read 11027 times)

Offline gopher

• Certifiable
AMBER ALERT!!! - LampizatOr Holiday Season Group Buy
« on: October 09, 2014, 01:56:22 PM »
Since taking over distribution for LampizatOr in North America a year ago, Robert and myself have done what we can to “trim the fat” and make prices as affordable and accessible to real people as possible.

While I feel we’ve been tremendously successful in our campaign to get deeply musical LampizatOr products into the homes and hearts of many, the reality remains that a $4000+ purchase is a lot of money for most.

Your requests have been heard!!!  After much deliberation and planning we are pleased to announce the Amber DAC will be coming to North America!

We are now taking orders for a group buy of Amber DACs generously equipped as follows:

Amber DAC Black, blue eye ring
One USB with PCM32 bit / 384 kHz
DSD  64 -256
Auto-sensing PCM/DSD
1 Toslink/SPDIF input up to 192/24 bit
Premium Capacitors
3 years warranty

These DACs are available for $2250 + 150 DHL Expedited Shipping

Available options are:

Balance      $800
Volume Control SE:    $800
Volume Control Bal:   $900

This is your opportunity to get an auto-sensing LampizatOr DAC which will play all your pcm, high res and DSD files up to DSD256 seamlessly!!!

Orders will be filled as groups of 5 or more DACs are sold and will continue for a limited time through the holiday season.

No further discounts will be available (please don’t ask, margins are thin).

Please contact me directly to inquire about balanced offerings.

Offline StereoNut

• Audio Neurotic
  • So much great music, so little time!
Re: AMBER ALERT!!! - LampizatOr Holiday Season Group Buy
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 02:51:23 PM »
GOOD LUCK, FRED!!! :thumb:
"Friends, Romans & Countrymen; lend me your ears"

• Primaluna Dialogue Tube Pre-Amp
• N.Y.A.L. Moscode 600 Amp
• Bolder/EE Minimax DAC
• Cambridge D-500SE CDP
• Von Schweikert 2012 Mod.VR-4 Gen.III speakers
• VPI Prime/Soundsmith MMP3/DV20x2H
• T.W.L

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 08:14:35 AM »
Fred the photo shows Duelund CAST caps however the description says premium caps. Does one get the Duelunds as shown ?  What tubes are in there ?
    Why do you not have a meeting or Rave to show it off and let the masses hear it first.

charles

contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline gopher

• Certifiable
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 08:29:41 AM »
Hi Charles,

No, the Amber in the group buy will not be bundled with Duelands.  That is simply impossible at the price point.  The caps used will be excellent Panasonic high speed caps from Japan which Lukasz believes to be better than many of the boutique offerings.

Tubes are 6x5 and ecc88/ecc82.

That is a great idea!  I'd love to host a meet as soon as I'm in a suitable home.  I'm actually in contract to purchase a new place within the next month so once I get settled I'd be happy to.   :thumb: