Systemic Development > Speakers

Innersound Kaya

<< < (2/2)

richidoo:

--- Quote from: "WEEZ" ---btw, did you ever hear from Legacy?
--- End quote ---

Notchyet. I will keep you posted IF anything happens.  :D

Lethal Johnson:
I demoed innersonds panels, the model before the Kaya.  They had a VERY narrow sweet spot, but in that sweetspot it had crazy imaging (like behind your head), and fidelity like mad.  I really like the transmission line woofers as well...very deep and clear.  Perhaps a good speaker for someone who plans on doing a lot of solo listening.

Inscrutable:
I heard the Eros or Isis (whichever is the bigger one) at CES a couple years back. These may be the ultimate narcissistic speaker.  The smallest sweet spot I've heard.  Moved my head literally a couple inches and the whole thing collapsed and went to heck. It's all about the one person in the sweet spot.  While there, I heard incredible transparency and great imaging.  Best integration of a panel and woofer I've heard. Was my favorite room next to the Walker/Viva/Zingali.

Rich, if they are still there, the dealer across from the CharGrill on Hillsborough carries Innersound.

richidoo:
Hi Tim, you know I drove by that place just two nights ago, and saw the sign "Audio Repair" on a hole in the wall. Could that be it? I'll have to look more carefully next time I drive by.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version