Author Topic: Thanks for all the good word from Capital Audio Fest  (Read 4480 times)

GT Audio Works

Thanks for all the good word from Capital Audio Fest
« on: July 28, 2012, 07:24:58 AM »
Many SINCERE THANKS to all who visited my room at CAF.
And for the many kind words regarding my speakers.      Especially Pete, Charlie, Bill ,Mark , Bob M, and others.           
 Pete and Charlie we should get together to listen to some tunes I would love to hear what my speakers can do with some good gear.   Greg GT Audio Works

Offline StereoNut

• Audio Neurotic
  • So much great music, so little time!
Re: Thanks for all the good word from Capital Audio Fest
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 07:52:43 AM »
You're welcome!  I think I can speak for all the guys from the Swap Meet Audio room when I say we enjoyed listening to your fine speakers and had fun afterwards socializing.

Good luck in all of your future endeavors.  Maybe you can come to one of the Audio Syndrome meetings here on L.I. someday...???

Bill
"Friends, Romans & Countrymen; lend me your ears"

• Primaluna Dialogue Tube Pre-Amp
• N.Y.A.L. Moscode 600 Amp
• Bolder/EE Minimax DAC
• Cambridge D-500SE CDP
• Von Schweikert 2012 Mod.VR-4 Gen.III speakers
• VPI Prime/Soundsmith MMP3/DV20x2H
• T.W.L

GT Audio Works

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 09:15:07 AM »
Hi Bill,
 I would like that..will be in touch ..Greg

Offline rollo

• Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 07:40:20 AM »
 It was a pleaure meeting you and hearing your speakers. We should get together and try out some gear. Would love to bring over the Arion Amps, BSG QOL and Plinius 101 CDP for a spin.
   Are you showing at Rocky Mountain ??

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

GT Audio Works

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 05:58:44 PM »
Hi Charlie,
It would be great to get together with you guys and try your gear. I am in the process of making some changes in my listening room but maybe in a couple of weeks we can do something.My room is not big but it can handle a few folks,, and Juliette and I love to cook! As far as RMAF.. not this year but next year definitely,, by then I should have my larger speaker done..but i will need a bigger room..hopefully can split the cost with someone.     Will be in touch...all my contact info on my site www.gtaudioworks.com    Greg

Offline rollo

• Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 08:35:59 AM »
  I'll bring some homemade Lemoncello. Love to cook as well. Should be fun.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline Triode Pete

• Industry Participant
  • Strive for Perfection, Settle on Excellence!
    • Link to System Details & Photos
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 02:11:24 PM »
Many SINCERE THANKS to all who visited my room at CAF.
And for the many kind words regarding my speakers.      Especially Pete, Charlie, Bill ,Mark , Bob M, and others.           
 Pete and Charlie we should get together to listen to some tunes I would love to hear what my speakers can do with some good gear.   Greg GT Audio Works

Greg & Juliette,
It was a pleasure "re-meeting" you at the CAF! You guys are great and have a very impressive speaker line! Loved the sound of them! You give some impressive competition to Martin Logan's, Maggies & the old Apogee line with really down-to-earth prices!

Love to get together for a listen one day!

Cheers,
Pete
www.TriodeWireLabs.com
WT Reference/Lyra Titan I
Quadratic Audio MC-1
Custom BorderPatrol preamp with phono & line stage
Innuos Statement Server
BorderPatrol S20 EXD w/EXS PS
Klipschorns - Volti hot-rodded
UberBUSS

GT Audio Works

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 07:41:10 PM »
Pete, Charles ,
 Juliette and I enjoyed the late night music sessions at your room,, sounded great !! We can never get enough good music!
 OK lets do it ! Will have a better idea next week,,have my listening room turned upside down,,wife's buggin me to paint,, and adding  better room treatments.
Will be in touch with some options on a date.    Greg