New Member from New Jersey

<< < (2/3) > >>

mresseguie:
Welcome to AN, Jeff.

How's that DS gear treating your ears? [I love mine!]

Michael

deadhead:
Hey Michael,

It's just great.  I looked at Lou's speakers before deciding on the Spatials.  Don ordered a pair of X5's for himself but the conversation with Dan Wright was what convinced me.  He demo's with Daedalus and Spatial and said it's dependent on the technology that appeals to me but I couldn't go wrong either way. 

Are you still loving yours?

Jeff

mresseguie:
Jeff,

"Are you still loving yours?"

My Apollos? Oh, yeah. They're marvelous. I've told my son he'll inherit them once I pass away - not that I'm in a hurry or anything! I figure I have another 25 years or so.

I haven't heard any of the Spatial Audio speakers, but I imagine they're great sounding. For the longest time, WAF has prevented my choosing OB speakers. Heck, just getting her to accept big speakers such as the Apollos in our living room was a multi-year 'conversation'. She eventually relented, but still periodically reminds me how disruptive they are to 'her' living room. 

Let us know how the X3s sound.

Barry (NJ):
Welcome to AN from a fellow Jerseyite ;)

Barry (NJ):
P.S. not a "deadhead", but I'd seen a fair number of shows back in the 80's and have some Dead on Vinyl and CD.
May even have a show or 2 stashed away on Cassette, just not sure how I'd play 'em if I found 'em ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version