Author Topic: Sooo been away a while and some stuff has changed....  (Read 40740 times)

miklorsmith

Re: Sooo been away a while and some stuff has changed....
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2008, 02:34:26 PM »
They look killer and I have no doubt they sound the part.  Well done young Jedi.

Do keep us tuned as they break in.

Oh yeah, I love The Wall.  It's an amazing recording and quite the romp.  It's one of my "ninth level deep" choices.

Dougie085

« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2008, 03:18:56 PM »
Everyone talks about DSOTM but I really like The Wall a lot better. The Wall and Animals are probably my favs of theirs.

Dougie085

« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2008, 06:55:56 PM »
Just a heads-up for anyone in the Long Island NY area in a month or so Greg at The Audio Shed will have a pair of Dynamic 4T's in his store on display and he'll be able to order completed speakers and what not. I believe the store MSRP will be 3100 for a pair and I believe it will be offered in several different finishes. Going the kit route you save some but you have a lot of work with the speakers and what not. Regardless I just thought I'd let you guys know because these speakers are fantastic and you could at least get a chance to listen to them :)

PS: BTW I'm not affiliated with The Audio Shed in anyways just thought some of you may like to swing in for a listen. I'm not sure exactly when he'll get them in I just know he's having a pair made to carry in his store.

miklorsmith

« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2008, 07:25:14 AM »
When I perfect the teleporter, I'm there!