Author Topic: Green Physics  (Read 3133 times)

shep

Green Physics
« on: April 30, 2009, 11:22:51 PM »
Thanks Rich. PAtience was never my virtue. I assume the group buy has been suspended until further notice.
The rain finally stopped here. The streams and rivers are running full spate. When the sun reappears, the grass and weeds will grow ten inches a day! Yes Martha, there is a life outside AudioNervosa.
I was browsing 6moons yesterday and saw a news link to Green Physics speakers. HAs anyone heard these?

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
Re: Emerald Physics
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 08:50:59 AM »
Do you mean Emerald Physics CS3?

I've not heard CS3 yet, but I have heard the original CS2 in its debut at RMAF 2007. It showed a lot of promise then but needed better electronics to reach its potential. Some owners have modded the digital crossover to achieve the full potential. Zybar knows a lot about it, and mgalusha too.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 08:52:43 AM by richidoo »

zybar

Re: Green Physics
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 06:23:08 PM »
What would you like to know about them?

While I recently sold my CS2's, I still feel they are an excellent speaker and can really produce some beautiful music.

While they kept improving with better gear and upgrades to the DCX-2496 (active crossover), they still sounded very good in their stock form with associated gear that is more in balance with the CS2's list price of $3500.

George

shep

Re: Green Physics
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 03:38:50 AM »
Thanks. Pretty much idle curiosity. I've never heard open baffle speakers and these seem to address all the issues very nicely.