Group Therapy > NC Triangulation

G2G Richidoos May 30

<< < (11/11)

chrisa:
A poster that I respect on A-asylum said you're possibly wasting your time trying to select high resolution components without using a dedicated AC line, due to unpredictable results.  I didn't want to believe it, but after having a line installed last year my system has been consistently clean and never etched. Previously my best results were normally late at night.

Chris

richidoo:
Thanks for the offer Mike. I liked it at your house. I hate to take equipment out of someone's working system. If you won't miss it for a couple nights I would like to try it out. Thanks a lot.

Chrisa, I intend to get a balanced power conditioner back in the house when that priority rises to the surface. It is much better than dedicated line imo. Although I do have a dedicated line in the room needs moving to the correct wall since I have rotated the system 90 degrees.

thanks wolfy!

Carlman:
The McCormack sounded great at Mike's, for sure.  It's an amp I've been interested in trying for years.  If Mike's willing to 'spread the wealth' I'd like to hear it in my system too! :)

-C

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version