Group Therapy > NC Triangulation

G2G Richidoos May 30

<< < (3/11) > >>

hometheaterdoc:
as of right now, I am 99.9999999% sure I will be in attendance.

I will be bringing

a) the fabric for those that havent already gotten it from me.  That includes the 60 yard roll that needs to be cut for folks.

b) as of right now, plan for me to bring a dessert.  I will swing by Firebirds and see if they will sell me a whole "Big Daddy Chocolate Cake".  For anyone who hasn't experienced this, it is to die for... best chocolate cake I've ever had in a restaurant.... and that's a lot of restaurants...  if not that, then something else from a bakery around town....

c) I can bring cables and digital gear if folks are up for it?  I can bring digital cables, speaker cables and interconnects if folks wish.  some of it won't be broken in by then as it's new. 

I've got most of my speakers out on loan at the moment.  So I'm free to bring along the Oracle DAC1000 if folks want to hear that.  I'm also attempting to try out some additional stuff for audio PC.  If I have that, want me to bring along?

richidoo:
Thanks Shane! Sounds yummy.

We can cut the fabric here. Wires are always welcome. I personally would like to hear the Oracle DAC compare to my new Cullen DAC, but that's not essential. We will probably compare the Cullen DL3 to stereofool's stock version, and the Cullen Sonos to the stock version. As usual we will do our swap nerosis early, then settle in for some tunes. Bring whatever you want to show and tell. We just might not get to play it all. But if there is curiosity, anything goes.

rlmacklin:
Rich,

Did Grover find any problem(s) with the speaker cables you returned to him after last G2G
[and provide explanation(s) for any probelm(s)] ???

Last I knew, the Grover speaker cables were at "SC" and no version designated SCdot except for ICs.
Could you clarify if you otherwise...

And remember Weez for us both!

Thanks,
Roger

stereofool:
I'm still a comin'   :D/:D!!!

I can bring the REF1...if you want. Plus, I can bring a stock PS Audio DACIII, and some JPS SC 3 cables.

If you want me to bring anything else, just let me know.

I'll have to think about what food I can do ahead of time, since I'll be working that morning.

By the way...is this still at 4:00PM???

mdconnelly:
Yup, I've still got the Grover SCdot ICs and will certainly bring them along unless someone wants to check them out prior to the G2G.   Not sure what time I can get there yet but plan to be there just the same.   Shane, I'd love to see that Oracle DAC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version