Author Topic: WTB: Little Dot Mk.III Headphone amp replacement power tubes in matched pairs.  (Read 6856 times)

Offline StereoNut

• Audio Neurotic
  • So much great music, so little time!
Looking for Little Dot Mk.III Headphone amp replacement power tubes in matched pairs.

E.g.: 6H6PI, 6H6n or 6H6nN

Are there any better "bang for the buck" choices out there other than this?
http://www.thetubestore.com/Tubes/Russian-Tubes/Russian-6N6p-6H6pi

Please post suggestions or PM me if you have extras available for sale. All tubes for sale must test as (or be) "NOS"

Thanks!
SN
"Friends, Romans & Countrymen; lend me your ears"

• Primaluna Dialogue Tube Pre-Amp
• N.Y.A.L. Moscode 600 Amp
• Bolder/EE Minimax DAC
• Cambridge D-500SE CDP
• Von Schweikert 2012 Mod.VR-4 Gen.III speakers
• VPI Prime/Soundsmith MMP3/DV20x2H
• T.W.L

Offline sleepyguy24

• Obsessively Audiophilic
Hey SN

I think I can be of assistance. One of the Chi-Fi preamps that I bought a year or so ago came with a bunch of tubes for tube rolling pleasure/aggravation. I have a matched quad of 6N6P of 6H6n tubes that I believe will work for the Little Dot. I'm willing to get rid of them to raise cash for other stuff. If they don't match well with your system I'll take them back.

Lastly they all have matching date codes and OTK code of 6. The previous owner stocked piled a lot of well tested tubes but I don't have a tube tester to validate the test results. I used them for a bit in my preamp and I would say they have about 20 hours on them. I had no problems with them nor heard anything out of the ordinary with them in place.

I'd even trade the quad for a nice matching pair of 12AU7 type tubes. Preferrably black plate. I have a lot of grey plate tubes and would like to try something different.

I have more pics just let me know.

Also if you or any other long term members here need 6AX7, 6922/6DJ8 type tubes I have a bunch that will be up for grabs soon.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 08:10:02 PM by sleepyguy24 »

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet

Offline StereoNut

• Audio Neurotic
  • So much great music, so little time!
Thanks, Dean & Rich! :thumb:

FWIW - The second link about the tubes was great, Rich.

Dean - Please PM me with a price of how much you want for the quad of tubes you posted.

SN
"Friends, Romans & Countrymen; lend me your ears"

• Primaluna Dialogue Tube Pre-Amp
• N.Y.A.L. Moscode 600 Amp
• Bolder/EE Minimax DAC
• Cambridge D-500SE CDP
• Von Schweikert 2012 Mod.VR-4 Gen.III speakers
• VPI Prime/Soundsmith MMP3/DV20x2H
• T.W.L