The Market > Classified Ads

Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Baby Grand

(1/3) > >>

jimbones:
Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Baby Grands
These are beautifully crafted speakers in very good condition. The cabinets are Cherry finish and are fabricated in Italy and the assembly is done in Austria. You won’t find craftsmanship like this from the Chinese importers.  There are a couple of extremely small holes in the fabric (1/32”?) It’s hard to even see it in photos or in person. The are stands included with threaded speaker spikes. PM me for pictures as this site is very difficult to post pics on.

Including a link describing these speakers. https://hometheaterreview.com/vienna-acoustics-beethoven-baby-grand-loudspeaker-reviewed/

If you live close by I am available to demo for you. Buyer to pay for shipping so local pickup can save you $$. Paypal preferred. Price is $2350 (lowered price)
I have all shipping boxes they are 46x20x21 and weight 62 lbs each. Final shipping cost TBD.

jimbones:
Price Lowered $2750

jimbones:
Price Lowered $2450

malloy:
Saw your listing. If I had a better room, I'd definitely grab these, as I am a big fan of Vienna's 'house' sound. Curious what you'll replace them with.

Good luck!

Paul

jimbones:
Thanks Paul, yea they are really nice. I am an EE and design and build loudspeakers as a hobby so I wanted a commercially available speaker in my quiver for benchmark purposes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version