Group Therapy > Gateway Audio Society

Hi to Bob, Rich and the rest of the Gateway people.

(1/2) > >>

ltr317:
Just wanted to say hi to everyone here. 

Rich - I'm confused over Goosepond's post on your F1 thread today.  Hope I wasn't out of bounds with my reply.  Just that his comment didn't make sense if he's a racing fan, even if he is a Ferrari fan. 

Later,
Paul

Bob in St. Louis:
Hi Paul!
Welcome to AN, and GAS!  :thumb:

Not sure about the reference to the other stuff, but a warm hearty welcome anyway.

Bob

ltr317:

--- Quote from: Bob in St. Louis on October 19, 2009, 07:43:39 PM ---Hi Paul!
Welcome to AN, and GAS!  :thumb:

Not sure about the reference to the other stuff, but a warm hearty welcome anyway.

Bob

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  Sorry, I meant Goosepond's post on Rich's thread at AC. 

richidoo:
Hey Paul, a hearty welcome to you!!

I'm not a GAS member, I just play one on AN.  :rofl:   I like hangin over here with my midwest buds..

I don't think of it as my F1 thread, so I don't care what anybody writes, I just love to see others as crazy as me with two mental afflictions at once, F1 and audio.  So I like to start up the F1 talk asap. Any Schumaker fan needs to be tweaked just for fun, I especially liked your Alonso jab. ;)

ltr317:

--- Quote from: richidoo on October 19, 2009, 09:08:40 PM ---Hey Paul, a hearty welcome to you!!

I'm not a GAS member, I just play one on AN.  :rofl:   I like hangin over here with my midwest buds..

I don't think of it as my F1 thread, so I don't care what anybody writes, I just love to see others as crazy as me with two mental afflictions at once, F1 and audio.  So I like to start up the F1 talk asap. Any Schumaker fan needs to be tweaked just for fun, I especially liked your Alonso jab. ;)

--- End quote ---

Ah, an honorary midwestener.  Cool.   So, any predictions for the last race of the season? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version