The Market > Group Buys, Groupons, and Tours

the Grover Tour begins.

<< < (2/19) > >>

Carlman:

--- Quote from: evan1 on November 15, 2011, 06:31:22 AM ---Can you post a list in order of participants ?

--- End quote ---

Yes, that would be good.  Who's on it, how long does each person have, etc... .just list the rules of the tour please.
Include shipping, insurance, etc.)

Be sure to put an END DATE for people signing up for the tour.

grover:
Hi everyone, I'm sending the cables to rollo today. I'll be posting the schedule as soon as I'm able. I think two weeks should be sufficient to comprehend the cables performance. I've never done this before and will do my best to make it a very pleasant experience for all. I'm excited, and looking forward to this. As for rules, treat the cables with care, one thing I don't know is how well the plastic connectors will perform under these conditions. I really like these connectors and hope they will take the wear and tear. Oh I don't think insurance is needed, just make sure there are tracking numbers with the parcel to track it's location. I'll be sending USPS priority with delivery confirmation. I'll keep the tour open for a couple months.

AcidJazz:
2 weeks might be too long, depending on how many people sign up this tour could see Spring by the time its done.
1 week should be long enough...methinks.

grover:
Your probably right Acid Jazz. I think some may need more time, I'm sure most will hear quickly. It will be nice to see the cables change hands and hear the impressions.

Emil:
Could Rollo have them till 11/26?

Im sure he is attending both the Audio Syndrome meeting on 11/25 and my Rave on 11/26. Thats alot of people being exposed to Grovers.

I'd like to compare them to my Morrow's

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version