Author Topic: 60V KING MARASCHINO REVIEW in PFO  (Read 4486 times)

Offline ampdesigner333

• Certifiable
  • WE DELIVER THE DETAIL
    • Digital Amplifier Company
60V KING MARASCHINO REVIEW in PFO
« on: September 12, 2015, 01:31:08 PM »
"To describe the Maraschinos, I'd focus on aspects like unwavering image lock, realistic sizing, articulated depth layering, clear sound staging...."

Link:
http://positive-feedback.com/reviews/hardware-reviews/digital-amplifier-company-king-60v-desktop-maraschino-amplifier/

:D

This is the first professional review of our Maraschino amps at 60V.  We are looking for suggestions....  Who would you like to review the KING In-Line (a.k.a. "hanging amp") Maraschino?

Thanks, Steve, for the down-to-earth explanation of the SOUND that these amps produce.
Digital Amplifier Company
  Makers of the "Cherry Amplifier" (R)
    WE DELIVER THE DETAIL
      ---- www.CherryAmp.com ----

Offline Triode Pete

• Industry Participant
  • Strive for Perfection, Settle on Excellence!
    • Link to System Details & Photos
Re: 60V KING MARASCHINO REVIEW in PFO
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 08:58:17 AM »
"To describe the Maraschinos, I'd focus on aspects like unwavering image lock, realistic sizing, articulated depth layering, clear sound staging...."

Link:
http://positive-feedback.com/reviews/hardware-reviews/digital-amplifier-company-king-60v-desktop-maraschino-amplifier/

This is the first professional review of our Maraschino amps at 60V.  We are looking for suggestions....  Who would you like to review the KING In-Line (a.k.a. "hanging amp") Maraschino?

Thanks, Steve, for the down-to-earth explanation of the SOUND that these amps produce.

Hey Tommy,
Great review!!! Well deserved!!!

I noticed that Reviewer Steve Kozle commented that "The power amps come with a 120V power cord, which I would of course recommend upgrading to a Triode Wire Labs 7+ power cable, like I did."

So when do you want yours?  :rofl:

When's the next Rave?

Cheers,
Pete
www.TriodeWireLabs.com
WT Reference/Lyra Titan I
Quadratic Audio MC-1
Custom BorderPatrol preamp with phono & line stage
Innuos Statement Server
BorderPatrol S20 EXD w/EXS PS
Klipschorns - Volti hot-rodded
UberBUSS

Offline tmazz

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
  • Just basking in the glow of my tubes.....
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 04:57:55 PM »

Link:

Hey Tommy,
Great review!!! Well deserved!!!

I noticed that Reviewer Steve Kozle commented that "The power amps come with a 120V power cord, which I would of course recommend upgrading to a Triode Wire Labs 7+ power cable, like I did."

So when do you want yours?  :rofl:

When's the next Rave?

Cheers,
Pete

Don't hesitate Tommy, just do it.   :thumb:
Remember, it's all about the music........

• Nola Boxers
• Sunfire True SW Super Jr (2)
• McIntosh MC 275
• ARC SP-9
• VPI HW-19 Mk IV/SDS/SME IV/Soundsmith Carmen Mk II ES
• Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 DAC/Rasp Pi Roon Endpoint
• DigiBuss/TWL PC&USB/MIT Cables

Offline mfsoa

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 05:50:46 PM »
Alas, I have only a single TWL PC (one of the earlier guys, I don't even remember the name  :duh) so I have never used them on my Maraschinos.

Tommy and I have been trying to swing through LI and visit youse guys with some Maras. I'd love to hear them on several different systems, like, hmmm, maybe some Apogees or some super-efficient horns. If only we knew peeps who owned such gear...

-Mike

Offline Triode Pete

• Industry Participant
  • Strive for Perfection, Settle on Excellence!
    • Link to System Details & Photos
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 06:38:12 AM »
Alas, I have only a single TWL PC (one of the earlier guys, I don't even remember the name  :duh) so I have never used them on my Maraschinos.

Tommy and I have been trying to swing through LI and visit youse guys with some Maras. I'd love to hear them on several different systems, like, hmmm, maybe some Apogees or some super-efficient horns. If only we knew peeps who owned such gear...

-Mike

Hey Mike,
You & Tommy are always welcome! Let me know when!

Cheers,
Pete
www.TriodeWireLabs.com
WT Reference/Lyra Titan I
Quadratic Audio MC-1
Custom BorderPatrol preamp with phono & line stage
Innuos Statement Server
BorderPatrol S20 EXD w/EXS PS
Klipschorns - Volti hot-rodded
UberBUSS

Offline ampdesigner333

• Certifiable
  • WE DELIVER THE DETAIL
    • Digital Amplifier Company
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 01:37:46 PM »

-Mike

Hey Mike,
You & Tommy are always welcome! Let me know when!

Cheers,
Pete
Hey, Guys!  I'd like to have everyone over to my house.  Please send me an email.  Please PM me if you don't have my email address.  Thanks.

-Tommy O
Digital Amplifier Company
  Makers of the "Cherry Amplifier" (R)
    WE DELIVER THE DETAIL
      ---- www.CherryAmp.com ----