Author Topic: How about a pair of Black Cherries ---- Cherry MONO PLUS BLK ? ? ? ?  (Read 2553 times)

Offline ampdesigner333

• Certifiable
  • WE DELIVER THE DETAIL
    • Digital Amplifier Company
The first black faced Cherry PLUS amp will be available this week....   Hmmmmm  maybe a pair of 1500W double capacitance Cherry MONO PLUS BLK amps!!!!  Pictures will follow.  Comment on this thread for notification and be sure to check the "Notify me of replies." box.  Thanks!
Digital Amplifier Company
  Makers of the "Cherry Amplifier" (R)
    WE DELIVER THE DETAIL
      ---- www.CherryAmp.com ----

Offline Response Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Build your system for yourself, not the critics
    • Purity Audio Design
Re: How about a pair of Black Cherries ---- Cherry MONO PLUS BLK ? ? ? ?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 09:41:39 AM »
Hey there Tommy,
 If these are the same pieces, all those attending RMAF will be able to see and hear these amps with the Purity Audio Design Ultra GT+ linestage and new Von Schweikert Audio VR44 speakers.
 Stop by room 522 to hear this amazing system :drool:
Design Engineer
Purity Audio Design www.PurityAudioDesign.com
Purity Foundation Streaming Pre, Foundation DAC, Purity Foundation Hybrid GaN 200, Pure Audio Project Trio 15 Classic, Sony SACD Player, Nakamichi tape deck,

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: How about a pair of Black Cherries ---- Cherry MONO PLUS BLK ? ? ? ?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 09:55:57 AM »
 Hey Tom great idea. If they sound better than what I heard from you before they should sell out.

charles
SMA
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.