Author Topic: Purity Audio Design "Custom Silver Statement" feedback  (Read 3851 times)

Offline Response Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Build your system for yourself, not the critics
    • Response Audio
Purity Audio Design "Custom Silver Statement" feedback
« on: May 18, 2011, 07:08:43 AM »
Below is a blurb from a new owner of a Purity Silver Statement linestage shortly after it arrived. We think he likes it :D

You can look for his review of the Reference linestage to appear on Soundstage.com within the next two weeks.

Here is the unit he received.

Hi Guys,

My preamp arrived today.  All I can say is Wow!!  I am extremely overwhelmed and extremely grateful.  For the first time in my audiophile life, and especially since I became a reviewer, I was made to feel special.  This is way, way, more than I was expecting and even surpassed what I imagined could have been possible.  I know I jokingly mentioned to Bill that I wanted my preamp to be special because it would have stand up to some strong scrutiny and be used in some pretty high quality reviews, but I had no idea what you guys had in mind.

First of all, I really thought I would have a nicer performing “Statement” and am still shocked that mine says “Silver Statement” on the front.  And yes, though I know it needs to break-in, I do hear differences, or should I say, increases in performance from the Reference to my Silver Statement.  I looked inside and just drooled.  I need to wear a bib when I look inside of my preamplifier.  Note I keep saying “my preamplifier” as I am so proud of it.  The wood accents are just truly marvelous, making mine the most beautiful “Silver Statement”, make that most beautiful preamplifier, on the entire planet.

I am still in shock and awe.  I don’t even want to work this afternoon.  I’ve already put myself in “busy” mode on my Instant Messenger, twice, for 45 minutes, and gone to my listening room to enjoy music.  I need to take pictures.  I need to let the fella’s know that my preamplifier, my Silver Statement, is here so they can come and bask in its glow and hear how music is supposed to sound.  My head is spinning right now and I’m floating on Cloud 9.  Again, I want to thank you guys so much.  You should be proud to know you made a grown man cry today.

-Michael Wright
Design Engineer
Response Audio NY
Custom Vacuum Tube Deaign
www.ResponseAudioNY.com

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: Purity Audio Design "Custom Silver Statement" feedback
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 10:14:09 AM »
 It is a beauty for sure. Looking forward to your full review.   Enjoy !!!!!! Really just stunning.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline Response Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Build your system for yourself, not the critics
    • Response Audio
Re: Purity Audio Design "Custom Silver Statement" feedback
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 05:43:06 PM »
Thank you Charles.

The Reference review should be coming out shortly. The review of the Silver Statement a bit later this summer alog with the Purity One Integrated Hybrid amplifier and another Reference review.
Design Engineer
Response Audio NY
Custom Vacuum Tube Deaign
www.ResponseAudioNY.com