Author Topic: Burson Audio & Black Sand Distributors  (Read 4321 times)

Black Sand Cable

Burson Audio & Black Sand Distributors
« on: November 05, 2009, 11:41:55 AM »
I'm pleased to announce that Burson Audio and Black Sand Distributors (Parent company for Black Sand Cable & Black Sand Audio) have reached an official agreement on North American Distributorship.

As of today Black Sand Distributors is the new North American Distributor for Burson Audio.

www.bursonaudio.com

More to follow at a later date including news on Burson's brand new yet to be released DAC!

We are now on the lookout for dealers who are willing to work with us in establishing a North American wide Burson Audio dealer network. Interested?.....drop me a line.

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
Re: Burson Audio & Black Sand Distributors
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 12:28:11 PM »
Awesome John!  They have a lot of new designs for modules and whole goods products coming.

Black Sand Cable

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 02:09:35 PM »
Thanks Rich.

When I get my house in order, maybe some type of product tour is in order?

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 04:30:57 PM »
That sounds awesome John!  I'll host a Burson meet for our guys when the time comes. I'm about due anyway.

They have whole goods now, integrated amps, preamps and poweramp in 2 sizes. Plus new buffer design, digital clock upgrade module and regulator modules. Installation instructions are on the website.

http://www.bursonaudio.com/

Offline Carlman

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 05:45:35 AM »
I'm always interested to hear if someone can come up with a DAC that I like better than what I have... (SN Tube DAC USB)... I've heard some that were 'technically better' but didn't engage me in the music as much.  Burson seems to have the right mix of enthusiasm and musical interest to produce something that sounds good.. we'll see!  I'm all ears!  I'd be happy to do a 'round 2' comparison at my place after Rich's.

I like the USB interface and non-oversampling but I'm open to hear other technologies, and see if they're musically satisfying while being technically excellent.

-C
I really enjoy listening to music.