Author Topic: Alan Maher designs Black Friday Weekend Sale  (Read 3684 times)

Jen Maher

Alan Maher designs Black Friday Weekend Sale
« on: November 28, 2009, 07:06:36 AM »
Great savings, fantastic package deals, and new products,  Check out the new reviews on Audio Circle and our web site.

Have a great weekend and a fantastic holiday season!

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
Re: Alan Maher designs Black Friday Weekend Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 08:14:11 AM »
Thanks Jen, you and Alan do the same! :beer:

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 02:49:33 PM »
FYI - Jen's 'package deal' that she was referring to is a 25% discount on an order of 10 or more of any specific filter, cable or component during this sale.  Unfortunately, I doubt that we can arrange a group buy that quickly.  However, if anyone is remotely interested, contact Jen asap.

Jen, hope you have a great trip to Norway and that you and Alan have a happy holiday!

Jen Maher

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 04:46:26 PM »
NOTE: 25% off bulk orders is an everyday discount price that we offer.  You guys can place the bulk order whenever, but I will be going out of town on business for 2 weeks starting Monday, and Alan won't be back until 7 December, so please keep that in mind when placing any order over the next couple of weeks.

Thank you! 

AlanMaher

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 04:28:34 AM »
I just came across this....if you guys want to put together a bulk order talk to me after the holidays and we can do something.

If you want to keep up to date it's best to read my blog: http://alanmaherdesigns.com/Blog.aspx