Author Topic: FS: Devialet 200 (eligible for "recent buyer" discount toward to 220 Pro)  (Read 3103 times)

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
For sale: Devialet Expert 200 in perfect condition.  Recently purchased with fully transferable warranty.

MSRP $9495.  Will sell for $4750 (plus shipping and paypal fees).

If you're looking at Devialet, you know just how awesome this integrated amp is.  Exceptional reviews abound... here's one from Robert Harley @ The Absolute Sound:

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/devialet-200400-integrated-amplifierstreaming-dac/

This is a great path to replace amp, preamp, DAC, phono pre, streamer and an abundance of cables & clutter with a single component that will likely sound far better and save you $$ (it certainly did for me).

For some, one big incentive to buy this now is that Devialet is offering, through year end,  a "recent buyer" 35% discount to upgrade the 200 to the new 220 Pro. The discounted upgrade is fully transferable.  So here's a way to get essentially a brand new 220 Pro for a substantial discount off MSRP.  In addition, for those that upgrade before year-end, Devialet will provide  the new streaming board (customer installable) FREE of charge once the board is released early next year.  Devialet says this board alone will carry an $1800 price tag next year.

Full disclosure: I'm selling this because I went ahead and bought a 220 Pro so that I'd have the opportunity to compare them.  As much as I love the 200, the 220 Pro is definitely staying. But, please, do me a favor, buy this from me now. If I can't sell by mid December, I will upgrade it to a 220 Pro. I'll tell my wife that I'll then sell it, but you and I know that won't happen.  I'll "try" partnering it with my 220 Pro to form a 440 Pro.  It'll sound even more awesome.  Hey, my marriage is at stake here.  Help an audio-buddy out.  You know you want to.

I'll post pics shortly.   Any questions, shoot me a PM or post them here.

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
Re: FS: Devialet 200 (eligible for "recent buyer" discount toward to 220 Pro)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 09:01:18 AM »
Bump and a price drop.  Will sell for $4500

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 08:48:54 AM »
Bump again!   Will sell for $4300 or best offer (plus shipping & pp fees). 

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 06:02:00 AM »
Big price drop for quick sale!    Now $3975.  Last bump of the year.

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 04:42:56 AM »
Sold!