Author Topic: ROLLO AUDIO LTD and MADSCIENTIST  (Read 16162 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
ROLLO AUDIO LTD and MADSCIENTIST
« on: March 02, 2016, 11:05:46 AM »
    We are proud to inform all that Rollo Group is now the official USA distributor/dealer of Mad Scientist products.
   Check them out at www.madscientist-audio.com for products available.
    We are in the process of making component tuning kits consisting of Black discus and Magic tubes. There will be levels of kits available. coming soon.
    We are very excited about the digital cable with ETI connectors. A graphite conductor with prioritory return. footers, IC's, Power cords, magic tubes, black discus and more.
    We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on everything. We believe in what we sell, try some.
     DIY as well.

charles
rollo group ltd.

PS: looking for Beta testers PM me.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 11:18:28 AM by rollo »
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline StereoNut

• Audio Neurotic
  • So much great music, so little time!
Re: ROLLO AUDIO LTD and MADSCIENTIST
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 05:54:59 AM »
Congrats! :thumb:
"Friends, Romans & Countrymen; lend me your ears"

• Primaluna Dialogue Tube Pre-Amp
• N.Y.A.L. Moscode 600 Amp
• Bolder/EE Minimax DAC
• Cambridge D-500SE CDP
• Von Schweikert 2012 Mod.VR-4 Gen.III speakers
• VPI Prime/Soundsmith MMP3/DV20x2H
• T.W.L

Offline BobM

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 10:10:56 AM »
Congrats Charles
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you'll have to blow your nose.

Offline dflee

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 10:37:16 AM »
I got on their website a while back to see the wares and read up on them. They have a sample pair of disc to try. Best part is they are FREE!!! Had to give it a try and Madscientist was great about getting the discs right out to me. I will write about them in a separate post after I move them around to see effects in different places. For right now lets just say I am impressed and they need to rename them to WTF puck.
They will definitely be getting some of my cash (when I start earning any).

Don
"Enjoy pleasure, not because it is fleeting, but because it exists at all." Sacrament, Clive Barker.

Offline dpatters

• Seeking Help
  • Audiofool in Happy Valley
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 12:01:00 PM »
I got the free samples from Mad Scientist. I tried them in numerous places in my system. I couldn't hear any difference at all. YMMV.

Don P.
Vapor Audio Joule Black
Kinki Studio EX-B7 mono amps
Kinki Studio EX-P7 preamp
Jay’s Audio CD-2MKII transport
Jay’s Audio DAC Signature
Music Hall MMF 7.1/Ortofon 2M Black MM
Graham Slee Gold Era Mark V phono pre
TWL Full Loom
Totally custom UberBUSS

Offline topround

• Audio Neurotic
  • Life without Bach, would be a mistake
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 03:35:48 PM »
Now if you paid lots of money for them....well...veils would have lifted :thumb:
System consists of an amp a preamp, 2 speakers a turntable and a phono preamp, Also some cables and power cords and a really cheap cd player.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2016, 04:50:03 PM »
I got the free samples from Mad Scientist. I tried them in numerous places in my system. I couldn't hear any difference at all. YMMV.

Don P.

Hey Don try on CDP either under or on top. The samples do not work well on PC or ICs. Double them up by putting one atop another. For IEC at CDP or atop CDP.

charles
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline bigkidz

• Seeking Help
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2016, 05:44:21 PM »
I actually heard the difference with the isolation disc's in Charlie's system and I heard a difference for the better.  I do not know the cost of the them but every system is different and you cannot judge unless you try them in your system, that goes without saying.

Happy Listening.   

Offline Salvo

• Seeking Help
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2016, 01:26:18 PM »
The $130 (with Copper Harmony Plugs) Heretical digital cable easily displaced a Tara Labs "The One" between my CEC and DHT Dac a few days ago.
CEC TL3N> Vu Jade' DHT DAC> TRL Preamp> NuForce Ref9 V2SE> Intuitive Design Summits> Mad Scientist Heretical+ Digital cable & tweaks> Western Electric 14ga. solid core speaker wire.

Offline topround

• Audio Neurotic
  • Life without Bach, would be a mistake
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2016, 05:02:25 PM »
Hey Pat (Salvo)   how ya doin these days?

mike
System consists of an amp a preamp, 2 speakers a turntable and a phono preamp, Also some cables and power cords and a really cheap cd player.

Offline Salvo

• Seeking Help
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2016, 09:26:17 AM »
Hey Mike!

Not bad, just working and a little playing.

I almost thought you retired there for a while, haven't heard anything.

What's new (besides working and paying taxes)?
CEC TL3N> Vu Jade' DHT DAC> TRL Preamp> NuForce Ref9 V2SE> Intuitive Design Summits> Mad Scientist Heretical+ Digital cable & tweaks> Western Electric 14ga. solid core speaker wire.

Offline jessearias

• Certifiable
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2016, 08:38:58 AM »
Please tell me more about the Mad Scientist Footers.

How do they attach?  Thinking of putting them on speakers but need threaded studs to attach.
Parasound A21, Parasound JC2BP, Oppo 205 BR/SACD Disc Player, Marantz ST6000 Tuner, GoldenEar Triton 2 speakers and Supersub XXL, Triode Wire Labs interconnects, power cables and speaker wire, PI Audio Uber, Mini and Digibuss, Border Patrol DAC

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 12:35:58 PM »
Please tell me more about the Mad Scientist Footers.

How do they attach?  Thinking of putting them on speakers but need threaded studs to attach.

The footers do not attach per say. the component sits atop the ceramic and Tungsten ball.
    If you want to demo them PM me. I have two pairs in stock. Getting in new digital HDc with Absolute Harmony connecors with wood blocks and magic tubes. This is our top of the line digital cable all need to audition for FREE. PM me.

charles

charles

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2016, 04:41:21 PM »
   Hi guys just wanted to let you know we have a G mail account. rolloaudio @gmail.com.
   We just got in our demo DAC and phono stage from VU Jade. Email us for a free demo.

charles

Offline Salvo

• Seeking Help
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2016, 07:19:52 AM »
Hey Charlie,

I bet you had fun the other night with Karl and Pete's Dac and Phono stage!  :drool:

I have the new Heretical "Plus" Digital coming my way this week, should prove interesting.

Pat