Author Topic: i Phono  (Read 2449 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
i Phono
« on: December 14, 2015, 08:36:01 AM »
  Some very interesting new products from this company. Like the i phono reviewed by Fremer.
   Check out ifi-audio.com you might be glad you did. Even stuff for you computer types.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline hometheaterdoc

• Obsessively Audiophilic
Re: i Phono
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 10:02:45 AM »
I agree... the IFi Audio products are highly under-rated.... there's a lot of tech stuffed into those little boxes...

The iPhono gets raves from everyone that buys it from us.  Lots of setup flexibility and sound that punches above its class... lots of feedback emails from folks that are selling off much more expensive units and replacing them with this little guy. 

I'd been fighting the urge to get back into vinyl.  Not enough time and I'm quite used to PC based audio (and now network player based audio since adding AURALiC and Lumin Music devices to the lineup).... but giving in and taking a few tables on trade for some stuff has my itch up... and likely going to offer Thorens auto tables to folks that want to dip their toes in playing their old records again... lots of young kids coming to do headphone demos wanting to bring their vinyl collection to play when demoing headphones...  very different than even 5 years ago...
Shane Sangster
Used to be Night & Day Audio.......

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: i Phono
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 10:54:08 AM »
  Cool Shane. They make an interesting wall wart  and USB filters as well.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.