Author Topic: Viva Hifi Open House December 5  (Read 4703 times)

Offline Scottdazzle

• Seeking Help
Viva Hifi Open House December 5
« on: November 18, 2015, 02:41:42 PM »
Hello,

You're invited to the first ever Viva Hifi (aka my house) open house on Saturday, December 5 from 12:00 noon - 7:00 pm. You will have the chance to hear some of the best new audio components of the year.  Unless you were able to attend Axpona or the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, you probably have not seen or heard these systems.  We'll have four systems set up in four rooms.

Room1: VPI HR-X turntable, Zesto Andros phono preamp, Zesto Leto preamp, Zesto Bia 120 power amp, Daedalus Athena speakers, WyWires and Skogrand cables.

Room 2: ModWright Signature Truth Oppo 105 disc player, ModWright LS-100 preamp, ELAC B5 and F5 speakers. Amplifier tbd.

Room 3: The all-new Technics Premium 700 system with music server, cd player, integrated amp, and speakers.  A very fine system of matched components for listeners in apartments or condos where space is at a premium or for high-end listeners who want a second system in another room.

Room 4: Vanatoo Transparent One powered speakers with any phone or tablet you or I connect to it.  This is the perfect introduction to quality room-filling audio for headphone listeners who want to be able to share their tunes.

I also hope to have a pair of the new Fritz Carrera speakers for this event.  Fritz Speakers are well-known and highly-regarded out west but pretty much unknown here in the east.  Prepare to be pleasantly surprised if you haven't heard Fritz speakers before.

Refreshments will be served (light food, beer, wine, coffee, soda).

Please RSVP if you plan to attend by pm or calling me at 703-304-8038. I'll send the address after I hear from you.  Thanks!  I hope to see you then.

Scott Dalzell
Viva Hifi
Vienna, VA
Viva Hifi in Vienna, VA
email: vivahifi@gmail.com
Retired

Offline mresseguie

• Obsessively Audiophilic
Re: Viva Hifi Open House December 5
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 07:22:38 PM »
Scott,

With the Athenas and the Carreras everyone who attends your open house is in for a very pleasant surprise. I'd love to be there, but I'm just a wee bit too far away to make it work. Sigh.

Enjoy!
Daedalus Audio Apollos; Fritz Loudspeakers LS/5-R
SW1X NOS DAC III BAL/SPL; Holo Spring3 KTE
Don Sachs Model 2 preamp
Don Sachs dual mono 300b; Nuprime Evolution STA
Hapa loom
PI Audio UberBUSS, DigiBUSS, Uber-MiniBUS

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: Viva Hifi Open House December 5
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 06:56:15 AM »
  Man O man it sucks being 5 hours by car away. :(
Four rooms eh must be a big home.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.