Author Topic: Pictures  (Read 3702 times)

westcoastman

Pictures
« on: August 01, 2009, 05:50:08 PM »
How are you guys inserting pictures into your post that are not attachments? I can only appear to attach a picture.

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
Re: Pictures
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 05:53:05 PM »
Upload it to the gallery, copy the link, and use the "insert image" button to insert into the post. If the image is already hosted on the net, just copy the link from the image properties, then use the "insert image" button as above.

westcoastman

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 05:58:09 PM »

Got it..thanks
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 06:03:12 PM by westcoastman »

Black Sand Cable

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 07:52:42 PM »

Got it..thanks

Ah shit.....now I have "Whip It" stuck in my head.  :duh

westcoastman

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 11:44:14 PM »

"Ah shit.....now I have "Whip It" stuck in my head.  :duh  "

How come people who post in "what are you listening to now" have picture imbedded in their post but they are not in the gallery and it's not a link to another site.

How do they do that, the same with the with the little faces? I can 't insert little faces in to the messages. I'll lose sleep if I can't figure this out.

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 04:20:43 AM »
Oops, sorry to wait until morning to answer. I hope you fell asleep eventually.....

The album art that people post is actually IS a link to another site.

Find an artwork pic, then right click on it. Choose properties. You will see the link, ending in .jpg.  To copy that in IE6 you must highlight, then right click on the highlighted words, choose copy, then close the properties dialogue box.  In other browsers like Chrome, it is made easier with a right click menu command such as "Copy Image URL." Go back to your reply post in AN, and press the "insert image" button. Paste the image link between "[ img ]" and "[ /img ]." Preview just to be sure.

Congratulations, you are now a web designer. Print a resume and get a job as IT professional. Have a lot of laughs and make a lot of money. God Bless.

But don't pull too hard on the hair as that makes it falls out faster.