Author Topic: Hanna and the hype  (Read 2378 times)

Offline jimbones

• Audio Neurotic
  • Two plus Two Speakers
Hanna and the hype
« on: January 03, 2018, 05:30:42 PM »
Anyone here have a Hanna or heard one? Is it really as good as they are claiming? I was wondering if it is better than my Benz Micro (I forget which model i have but it is a medium output MC cart) One of the lower in the line was about a grand when it was new.
Rogue RP7 Pre, Art Audio Vinyl Reference Phono,CJ Premier 12 Pwr, VPI Classic II/Dynavector 20X2L, Roon Rock, Auralic Vega DAC, Emotiva ERC-3, MIT, TWL, WireWorld, Wywires, Shunyata

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
Re: Hanna and the hype
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 08:57:13 PM »
Anyone here have a Hanna or heard one? Is it really as good as they are claiming? I was wondering if it is better than my Benz Micro (I forget which model i have but it is a medium output MC cart) One of the lower in the line was about a grand when it was new.

Don’t own and haven’t heard one, but I may be considering the SH model at some point. Very favorable comments and have  yet to read anything negative and is priced attractively at $750
Orchard Starkrimson Ultra amp
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
TWL Digital American II p cord
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: Hanna and the hype
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 08:57:10 AM »
Heard it at CAF. System sounded VG in Record Doctors room. However different arm and TT configuration. I own Microbenz. A bit colored warm but VG.Try one, the only way to find out.
My favorite is Miyajima but they cost a few buckaroonies.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.