Author Topic: Best System Combo That You Will Never Forget  (Read 2105 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Best System Combo That You Will Never Forget
« on: November 10, 2015, 08:30:38 AM »
   To start with Maggies and AR  components and one with CJ. The other Lamm with Wilson speakers.
   Contenders Jadis and Tannoy, Jadi nd Mirage M1si, Klipsh and Loesch & Weisner. Vandersteen 5A and AR.

charles
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 08:39:16 AM by rollo »
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
Re: Best System Combo That You Will Never Forget
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 08:41:05 AM »
Cool!

What Poopy 7 with AR.  I think the Grand Prix Audio rack and the walls covered in 1" FG panels was the secret (besides the speakers and electronics, of course.)  Everything on my test disk from Elvis to Beethoven was unbelievable, music of the spheres, crying like a baby at the dealer. I remember thinking I would do anything to have this feeling everyday. Then I walked out of the demo room and asked how much? He just smiled. Punk

I brought my wife back 2 days later. They had moved one speaker out of the way for a different demo, then moved it back to the same spot marked on the floor, but the magic was gone. Or I was sober again, not sure which.  :rofl:

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: Best System Combo That You Will Never Forget
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 09:05:20 AM »
Wilson Sasha.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.