Author Topic: Gungor  (Read 3179 times)

Offline spm3

• Seeking Help
Gungor
« on: July 19, 2017, 12:40:20 PM »
http://lpr.com/lpr_events/gungor-one-wild-life-tour-july-28th-2017/

This group, Gungor, is FANTASTIC! The lyrics to their music is awesome and they are all musically INSANE!
They are definitely my favorite band at the moment.

The ticket prices are cheap, and it's going to be an awesome concert.
I recommend it to all

Shawn

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
Re: Gungor
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 12:58:34 PM »
Dry Bones off of Beautiful Things is a powerful, powerful song and admonition.  One of my favorite groups in Christian music along with Need to Breathe.  Great musicianship on both.
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline spm3

• Seeking Help
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 07:50:32 AM »
I LOVE that song, Dry Bones.
I always said that album in particular, Beautiful Things, is a perfect album sonically, production quality, and musicianship/art. Gungor is amazing.
Another album that brought me into the Gungor fan club is One Wild Life: Soul. One song on there that's my favorite is a song called, At Sea. Production quality is amazing.

Needtobreathe is great as well. Their lead singer has such a unique voice - he's so good! Listening to them live is always a blast :D

Shawn

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 11:55:02 AM »
I LOVE that song, Dry Bones.
I always said that album in particular, Beautiful Things, is a perfect album sonically, production quality, and musicianship/art. Gungor is amazing.
Another album that brought me into the Gungor fan club is One Wild Life: Soul. One song on there that's my favorite is a song called, At Sea. Production quality is amazing.

Needtobreathe is great as well. Their lead singer has such a unique voice - he's so good! Listening to them live is always a blast :D

Shawn

I listened to quite a few tracks last night including the Christmas album.  I enjoyed many quite a bit and the recording quality was quite good. Some of the male lead vocal was a bit "breathy" imo. The female lead..his wife??... was good as well. Thanks for the "heads up " on this group
Nick
Orchard Starkrimson Ultra amp
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
TWL Digital American II p cord
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

Offline spm3

• Seeking Help
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 05:00:28 AM »
Hey Nick,

Yes, that is his wife. It's always cool when you get a couple who can make music together like that.

You should check out their live album just to get a taste of what they do.
Their albums are very good, but they are conservative on them with their musical talent. When live they unleash their skills...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEpr2CyNrrQ&list=PLnMu3Kpp2PahBJH0G0hrURYCHnfze1HrO&index=6

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 08:30:41 AM »
Hey Nick,

Yes, that is his wife. It's always cool when you get a couple who can make music together like that.

You should check out their live album just to get a taste of what they do.
Their albums are very good, but they are conservative on them with their musical talent. When live they unleash their skills...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEpr2CyNrrQ&list=PLnMu3Kpp2PahBJH0G0hrURYCHnfze1HrO&index=6

Thanks for the link, Shawn. They're a great talent indeed.
Nick
Orchard Starkrimson Ultra amp
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
TWL Digital American II p cord
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS