Author Topic: Dahlquist DQ-LP1 active sub xover and 2 UFW-10 powered subs  (Read 2555 times)

Offline etcarroll

• Audio Neurotic
  • spin it!
Dahlquist DQ-LP1 active sub xover and 2 UFW-10 powered subs
« on: February 08, 2017, 06:25:12 PM »
After trying to dial in these 2 subs with a Hafler amp, I retired the Hafler for TMAZZ' old Classe 25 amp, and have no need for separate subs.

So, selling 2 UFW subs, 1 black and 1 Rosewood. Both look great, rate 8/10 simply because the original plate amps with Chinese caps failed. The Rosewood has a Dayton Audio SA-240 amp. The black has the newer SPA-250 amp that took the place of the SA-240. Little use on either. And I have the original amp plates if you want to replace the caps.

The LP-1 look fine, and works fine.

I'd ask $250 for each sub and $300 for the LP-1, but will sell the trio to AN members for $550 as a package.

And I'll drive a reasonable distance in Mid-Atlantic to deliver them.

Not keen on breaking this up, would prefer a package sale, otherwise you're paying for shipping the sub(s).

Gene
"...if you want to enjoy your gear, don't listen to anything that might be better."

Offline etcarroll

• Audio Neurotic
  • spin it!
Re: Dahlquist DQ-LP1 active sub xover and 2 UFW-10 powered subs
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 10:15:57 AM »
Front and back.

A little dusty and a few minute nicks in wood endcaps, otherwise fine.
"...if you want to enjoy your gear, don't listen to anything that might be better."

Offline etcarroll

• Audio Neurotic
  • spin it!
Re: Dahlquist DQ-LP1 active sub xover and 2 UFW-10 powered subs
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 02:06:33 PM »
LP-1 SOLD.